Welcome back to the newly-rebuilt forum!

victorarts

Very Important Plumber

>Show boobs
>get views.

gj lol community. srsly she shows her boobs on every video thumbnail (even the profile picture) and claims to be a "professional girl gamer".

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
Every community appears to have that spam issue. I've got a few friends who are decent (read: pretty bloody good (read: plat/challenger tier)) LoL players, one of them is also fairly high-ranked in osu (game about clicking circles) and a day doesn't go past where either of them doesn't get a new random friend request on Facebook or Skype.
Fairly quiet over here, actually, because the community barely exists. We have one e-sports tournament thing that I know of which happens every 3 months, and our pretty much only game commenter/LPer is HDTanel (or as we love to call him, HDTannu) who basically just milks his viewerbase of 12-year-old boys for money and then hopes that laws don't apply to him (for example, he attempted to start an online game store/rental that was meant to be based on sharing Origin/Steam/XBL accounts). It's a joy to watch.

Maybe I should start making LPs in Estonian, see how many viewers I could get. I don't actually think there are any female LPers here, not even the Kaceytron kind.
Where's the person? All I see are a pair of huge tits yapping. PS when you make tits the focal point of anything you know that person brings no other value to anything.

victorarts

Very Important Plumber
Where's the person? All I see are a pair of huge tits yapping. PS when you make tits the focal point of anything you know that person brings no other value to anything.
uhm, durr? She obviously is a professional girl gamer and uses her breasts in order to distract and hypnotise her opponents(and viewers). Silly Mr. Man!

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
uhm, durr? She obviously is a professional girl gamer and uses her breasts in order to distract and hypnotise her opponents(and viewers). Silly Mr. Man!
They look uncomfortable. Lots of back problems. :rolleyes: But it is a standard definition of fat girl angle shot. /thread

The Lounge
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mr. Man @ Mr. Man: ayyyyy