Boop Boop Beep Boop!
#1622 Amnesia: Rebirth + Update 2
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Puzzle solving, First-person, 3D, Horror
Company: Frictional Games
Original Size: 19 GB
Repack Size: from 11.3 GB [Selective Download]
- SOON Filehoster: PixelDrain
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on Amnesia.Rebirth-CODEX ISO release: codex-amnesia.rebirth.iso (20,386,611,200 bytes)
- Amnesia_Rebirth_Update_2-CS applied over, thanks to Christsnatcher!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective download feature: you can skip downloading of “_SuperSecret.rar” archive, which contains bonus content, but the password for it is currently unknown
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 19 to 11.3/12.3 GB)
- Installation takes 7-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 33.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Game Description
In Amnesia: Rebirth, you are Tasi Trianon, waking up deep in the desert of Algeria. Days have passed. Where have you been? What did you do? Where are the others? Retrace your journey, pull together the fragments of your shattered past; it is your only chance to survive the pitiless horror that threatens to devour you.
“Do not allow yourself anger, do not allow yourself to fear.”
Time is against you. Step into Tasi’s shoes and guide her through her personal terror and pain. While you struggle to make your way through a desolate landscape, you must also struggle with your own hopes, fears, and bitter regrets. And still you must continue, step by step, knowing that if you fail you will lose everything.
- First-person narrative horror experience
- Explore environments and uncover their histories.
- Overcome puzzles that stand in your way.
- Carefully manage your limited resources, both physical and mental.
- Encounter horrific creatures and use your wits and understanding of the world to escape them.