A new MC server lurks about...

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner

Yes, chillun'. The rumors are true. Mr. Man has finally died and gone to hell. He leaves behind seven sacks of candies, five dogs, three cat, and a half-assed Minecraft server that breaks all the time.

There is currently a server being worked on and already live, though the IP is currently UNKNOWN! (Unless you're @Swiss, of course). As of now, expansion will be very slow and the player slots severely limited to give ourselves a sense of true entitlement and elitism. The only mode currently running is creative mode in a flat(ish) landscape, though that could change at some point should we decide to incorporate Multiverse (again).

For those of you who have worked VERY hard in building those sacred creations that I, @Mr. Man, proceeded to completely #rekt, fart fear not! For I, through my brilliance and my brilliance only, had made backups available HERE via saved schematics. These wonderfully bad fantastic creations will be reinstated alongside the museum @Batgirl and I created a very long time ago. I will be moving the museum map back into the server shortly and conduct performance tests with @Swiss as soon as I set up his administrative account.

I am still debating whether we should put the server in public domain or set up a strict whitelist access policy. Depending on how Nazi I want to feel, I might even charge based on time restrictions (E.G. you have to pay 1000 MMD/minute to play, and each MMD costs $100 in IRL USD money).

As soon as I have more information on the above topic, I will disclose them. As always, since we're a small community again (due to my brilliance, again, in completely destroying the larger commmunity beforehand), I will be able to get superb feedback from the (5?) of you who use this forum. So, please. POST AWAY!

r1243

spooky ghost
public domain, you're far too lazy to review applications
alternate a system of 2 maps - a limited size map that's wiped every time it's sufficiently filled and people need to prove themselves worthy to swiss to proceed to the stable map (maybe also a natural landscape map? wink wink)
also man you need more mods to cover different times. if you'll go public (which in my opinion you should) 2 online at all times would be pretty ideal once there's a larger lot of regulars

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
public domain, you're far too lazy to review applications
alternate a system of 2 maps - a limited size map that's wiped every time it's sufficiently filled and people need to prove themselves worthy to swiss to proceed to the stable map (maybe also a natural landscape map? wink wink)
also man you need more mods to cover different times. if you'll go public (which in my opinion you should) 2 online at all times would be pretty ideal once there's a larger lot of regulars
Just like the olden days ;')

Actually, here's what I should do.

1. Public map with each person having a nice plot they can build on. However, that plot's not saved and is wiped when they go offline.
2. A permanent, collaborative world for people who pass the dumb test BUT pubs can visit, nto build in.

r1243

spooky ghost
Just like the olden days ;')

Actually, here's what I should do.

1. Public map with each person having a nice plot they can build on. However, that plot's not saved and is wiped when they go offline.
2. A permanent, collaborative world for people who pass the dumb test BUT pubs can visit, nto build in.
that's what i just pretty much said

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
Here's the real question:

Do we:

1. Actually take it seriously this time around and make the server GOOD
or
2. We continue fucking around like the last 1000x times?

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
I say you create a server that mirrors the early 2011 server. BOOM best server ever.

OH GOD THAT OLD SERVER

I don't even remember what I did. Also welcome back, long time no see. Will change your reg date to something that's actually real.

Gruffin

Seasoned
i saved for a week to buy a nice plot to make a nice little jiggle shack on and then fucking kidcanada and that other ---got bought it to make a law firm
a fucking law firm in minecraft that they built and never touched again, other than to stroke eachother's cocks inside of it.

my shack was made of course, but miles from the city limits.
those two fucks deserved what came of them at the rape of northville

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
i saved for a week to buy a nice plot to make a nice little jiggle shack on and then fucking kidcanada and that other ---got bought it to make a law firm
a fucking law firm in minecraft that they built and never touched again, other than to stroke eachother's cocks inside of it.

my shack was made of course, but miles from the city limits.
those two fucks deserved what came of them at the rape of northville
gruffin smart enough to run a law firm

The Lounge
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Mr. Man @ Mr. Man: ayyyyy