Welcome back to the newly-rebuilt forum!

victorarts

Very Important Plumber
See now I have to decide whether I want to buy a MC server... so torn.
>minecraft survival server plox

I can't find a new one. All those kids today think they're hardcore with their fancy-pancy lockchest, anti-grief and auto-diaper changer plugins.
Also there are no servers with abusive admins who constantly crash the server by replacing air-blocks with tnt.

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
>minecraft survival server plox

I can't find a new one. All those kids today think they're hardcore with their fancy-pancy lockchest, anti-grief and auto-diaper changer plugins.
Also there are no servers with abusive admins who constantly crash the server by replacing air-blocks with tnt.
Oh lawd. A no-rule server like the old, old one. Good thymes. I'll consider trying to revive it.

K4su

Veteran
VIP
Oh lawd. A no-rule server like the old, old one. Good thymes. I'll consider trying to revive it.

Although I'm more the creative-fan I kinda liked the old survival server. Well at least the
no-hacking players etc....

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
Although I'm more the creative-fan I kinda liked the old survival server. Well at least the
no-hacking players etc....
Maybe I can just run 1 server with 2 partition like what we discussed a very long time ago. Players can just switch back and forth.

K4su

Veteran
VIP
Maybe I can just run 1 server with 2 partition like what we discussed a very long time ago. Players can just switch back and forth.

Are you talking about one root server but two minecraft servers and switch between or one minecraft server with two maps?

robilo1100

The flying dutchman
A new era has dawned. The March 2014 purge was extremely successful and the leadership has managed to cleanse the forum of any negativity that used to permeate and poison the MMPr atmosphere @Mr. Man has finally repaired and redesigned the forum to a point where it's both fast and user-friendly. Unfortunately, while he was able to preserve user accounts and post counts, he was unable to save the most important part of any forum: the unrelenting piles of garbage known as threads and posts.

This presents a new opportunity; the beginning of a beautiful relationship where people stopped shitposting and actually contributed information that engages and entertains other people in the community. But until then, the current wasteland will continue uncontrolled.

As far as game servers are concerned, there will be no activity until further notice or until a point where enough interest is shown from the majority that warrants my immediate attention. This is not to say that I am not in the hunt for new providers. RHS has stopped giving us free servers as a result of our long hiatus and I hope we'll be able to repair that relationship.

As always, I welcome and eagerly await criticism and hope those of you who have loyally remained by my side throughout this journey will continue supporting the community! Then what's the point of keeping the forum and community up?

That's for me to know and for you to discover on your own.

Forum changes are as followed:
  • Improved responsiveness
  • Removed unnecessary sections (will be re-added if necessary in the future)
  • Flattened the design (more like downloaded someone's template and modified it)
  • Removed a lot of unnecessary plugins that were unused
  • Upgraded the forum to a recently-released version.
  • Added automatic newsfeed for relevant topics located here: http://mmpr.org/forums/3rd-party-news-announcements.20/
  • Reset user passwords. Please follow the recovery instruction listed at the top of the forum.
  • Forum is now ACTUALLY mobile-friendly.
  • Forum now auto-fits the computer screen! (Yay dynamic width styling)
  • User signatures' max width is now 150px. I did this to target users like you, @robilo1100
Lol my signatures we huge ass.

robilo1100

The flying dutchman
I was suprised that the forum was gone.
Huge NO MORE!
I'm glad its back. And ill take controll over my unnecesairy spamming, which gave me #2 rank in messages in about 4 months of spamming. (#1 was mr.man ofc).

But in the meantime I was pretty active in the Dutch Youtube Community. And I have to tell you, it sucks ass like the cheaters back in the survival server.
My channel is now around 410 subscribers and our biggest ones at 10000 & 17000. (Non copyright edm music and minecraft videos of roleplay series).

I think i could better start going english and continue my "War Thunder" series. Gosh i love the russians who created that game.

All put into two words: i'm back.

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
I was suprised that the forum was gone.

I'm glad its back. And ill take controll over my unnecesairy spamming, which gave me #2 rank in messages in about 4 months of spamming. (#1 was mr.man ofc).

But in the meantime I was pretty active in the Dutch Youtube Community. And I have to tell you, it sucks ass like the cheaters back in the survival server.
My channel is now around 410 subscribers and our biggest ones at 10000 & 17000. (Non copyright edm music and minecraft videos of roleplay series).

I think i could better start going english and continue my "War Thunder" series. Gosh i love the russians who created that game.

All put into two words: i'm back.
It's the Netherlands - where subpar quality meets weed.

robilo1100

The flying dutchman
It's the Netherlands - where subpar quality meets weed.
Meh, i'm 19 and if i wish to smoke it ill walk to the coffeeshop around the corner and buy some.

But besides that, PSA's where genious and in the meantime i have learned a lot about mc servers using multicraft. I am still not good using them with plugins but at least i know a good choise to make.

We have 2 bungee cord servers, 1 place for 9999 players and 1 for a lot, idk how much. The server is called Craviant Network, with Gwars, kinda Annihiliation, teams fighting for a nexus, in this theme golems.
A kitPvP server connected to it and some more servers connected to it. We manage it with a team of 10.[DOUBLEPOST=1402354072][/DOUBLEPOST]But its more kinda small hypixel, and the 2th one is a buildteam server which i am a member. We call ourselves "Buildteam Rovanion", we make Minecraft builds in any theme, GFX and we all also make gaming video's.

Dutch community is overcrowded with 13 year old boys who all want to be a big youtuber. If your skype is known than prepair yourself because a shitload of spamrequestsshit is incoming to crash your skype.
Dutch community also hacks each other (DDoS) and all try to sew each other to get bigger.
Thats the reason i favour the english community who has got a bit more older folks and more knowledge.
(Besides the guys i knew who were young and always caused trouble in this community).

WHERE IS JOHNBOBBYKINS THE MODERATOOOOOR!?
And Hi swiss, long time no see. I got way better in building and using worldedit. Still don't use voxel. I create mountains faster that you could imagine with voxel sniper.

Hi to all mmpr community members!

(P.s: mr.man do you use skype?)[DOUBLEPOST=1402354301][/DOUBLEPOST]And i still use the same phone on this forum. You fixed it you bald black moustage guy filled with joy :D

Last edited:

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
Meh, i'm 19 and if i wish to smoke it ill walk to the coffeeshop around the corner and buy some.

But besides that, PSA's where genious and in the meantime i have learned a lot about mc servers using multicraft. I am still not good using them with plugins but at least i know a good choise to make.

We have 2 bungee cord servers, 1 place for 9999 players and 1 for a lot, idk how much. The server is called Craviant Network, with Gwars, kinda Annihiliation, teams fighting for a nexus, in this theme golems.
A kitPvP server connected to it and some more servers connected to it. We manage it with a team of 10.[DOUBLEPOST=1402354072][/DOUBLEPOST]But its more kinda small hypixel, and the 2th one is a buildteam server which i am a member. We call ourselves "Buildteam Rovanion", we make Minecraft builds in any theme, GFX and we all also make gaming video's.

Dutch community is overcrowded with 13 year old boys who all want to be a big youtuber. If your skype is known than prepair yourself because a shitload of spamrequestsshit is incoming to crash your skype.
Dutch community also hacks each other (DDoS) and all try to sew each other to get bigger.
Thats the reason i favour the english community who has got a bit more older folks and more knowledge.
(Besides the guys i knew who were young and always caused trouble in this community).

WHERE IS JOHNBOBBYKINS THE MODERATOOOOOR!?
And Hi swiss, long time no see. I got way better in building and using worldedit. Still don't use voxel. I create mountains faster that you could imagine with voxel sniper.

Hi to all mmpr community members!

(P.s: mr.man do you use skype?)[DOUBLEPOST=1402354301][/DOUBLEPOST]And i still use the same phone on this forum. You fixed it you bald black moustage guy filled with joy :D
WHEW! Good thing we're NONE of those.

r1243

spooky ghost
Every community appears to have that spam issue. I've got a few friends who are decent (read: pretty bloody good (read: plat/challenger tier)) LoL players, one of them is also fairly high-ranked in osu (game about clicking circles) and a day doesn't go past where either of them doesn't get a new random friend request on Facebook or Skype.
Fairly quiet over here, actually, because the community barely exists. We have one e-sports tournament thing that I know of which happens every 3 months, and our pretty much only game commenter/LPer is HDTanel (or as we love to call him, HDTannu) who basically just milks his viewerbase of 12-year-old boys for money and then hopes that laws don't apply to him (for example, he attempted to start an online game store/rental that was meant to be based on sharing Origin/Steam/XBL accounts). It's a joy to watch.

Maybe I should start making LPs in Estonian, see how many viewers I could get. I don't actually think there are any female LPers here, not even the Kaceytron kind.