Boop Boop Beep Boop!
#1758 The Shore
Genres/Tags: Adventure, First-person, 3D, Horror
Company: Ares Dragonis
Original Size: 9.5 GB
Repack Size: 5.6 GB
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on The.Shore-CODEX ISO release: codex-the.shore.iso (10,250,223,616 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 9.5 to 5.6 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14.9 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Game Description
THE SHORE is a game about the mystery of the unknown, set on a forbidden island filled with horrors. Based on the works of H. P. Lovecraft, the story features many of his best-known creations and more. Players will see the world through the eyes of Andrew, a father in search of his lost daughter. Players will experience The Shore through immersive, atmospheric gameplay and encounter the most ---htmarish Lovecraftian entities, all while solving mind-bending puzzles. Try to survive as Andrew as he endeavors to save his daughter’s life and, perhaps, uncovering the secrets lurking within his own sanity.
Presented with a Lovecraftian style, As players dive deeper and deeper into the mystery, they’ll face overwhelming odds, Andrew’s moments that will make you question his sanity, and a series of slow burn scenes. It’s only by mastering the artifacts of the old gods combat mechanic that they can stay one step ahead of the darkness that tries to swallow the world of his, but will that be enough?
With the ghost of an action/mystery/horror play style and the mind of a psychological thriller, The shore’s dramatic atmosphere, deep and multilayered story, and exceptionally tense,horrific, combat sequences provide players with an overwhelming and stunning gaming experience.