Boop Boop Beep Boop!
#1670 BloodRayne: Terminal Cut
Genres/Tags: Action, Shooter, Third-person, 3D
Companies: Terminal Reality, Ziggurat
Original Size: 7.3 GB
Repack Size: from 2 GB [Selective Download]
- 1337x | [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: PixelDrain
- Filehosters: Google Drive + OneDrive (Uploaded by crackhub213)
- Filehoster: OneDrive (Uploaded by Gamesdrive, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
Discussion and (possible) future updates on CS.RIN.RU thread
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on BloodRayne.Terminal.Cut-CODEX ISO release: codex-bloodrayne.terminal.cut.iso (7,847,247,872 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of demo trailer and localizations you don’t need
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.3 to 2~2.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 9.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Game Description
Enhanced and updated for modern systems by the game’s original developers, this is the definitive edition of BloodRayne.
In the years between the World Wars, Agent BloodRayne works as a killing machine for The Brimstone Society – a top secret fraternity that hunts down and destroys supernatural threats. Two missions, five years apart, turn out to be connected by one man. For years, this man has been searching the world for powerful occult relics to bring about a new age of domination for the Third Reich. In this frenetic and bloody third-person shooter that unleashed the iconic red-headed femme fatale on the world, the dhampir Rayne faces horrific creatures, hordes of soldiers with an array of tools and firepower, and every Nazi officer that stands between her and the one she must stop.
- Support for higher display resolutions (up to 4K / 3840×2160).
- Upscaled cinematic videos
- Support for modern gamepads (XInput)
- Improved rendering with up to 4x anti-aliasing
- Support for higher texture resolutions allowing for use of original, uncompressed textures
- Improvements to effects such as reflections, water, fog, and shadows
The post BloodRayne: Terminal Cut appeared first on FitGirl Repacks.