A competition is in the works and being planned!

What game should we hold the competition in?

• Mein Kam- er Minecraft

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • S1914

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Another game (post in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mintbear

Shiba inu
i agree wqith this --- who the fuclk even wants these shitty rtsfps strategy games anyaway.
fuckin civ 5 thas bby shit an who would evn want civ 4 thas just one less.
an jus gimme the $ now becausz u all know i would win pussies

thats my audience. WUT U WANT NOW MR.MAN?[DOUBLEPOST=1404958163][/DOUBLEPOST]What if i used the "N" word abusively against you what would happend then? Also i wanna change my name here earlier this year i gathered a new nickname because mintburr as you call it sucked ----

Last edited:

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
thats my audience. WUT U WANT NOW MR.MAN?[DOUBLEPOST=1404958163][/DOUBLEPOST]What if i used the "N" word abusively against you what would happend then?[DOUBLEPOST=1404958275][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i wanna change my name where do i do it my mintbear name is expired. It did actually for 1 year ago i made a new nick
how about no

Mintbear

Shiba inu
Oh yeah. Now I remember. I think you donated like $0.01 to my Paypal - obviously more than enough to cover the monthly operating costs.

I like how open your attention comes when i name the thing "Moneys" its like all you wanted and why you kept me here and i still donated you almost 50 euro so just stfu

EDIT: lol i like how you stopped respond after i said this :p relax m8 u so serious

Last edited:

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
I like how open your attention comes when i name the thing "Moneys" its like all you wanted and why you kept me here and i still donated you almost 50 euro so just stfu

EDIT: lol i like how you stopped respond after i said this :p relax m8 u so serious
more like i was streaming you goof

Mintbear

Shiba inu
more like i was streaming you goof

lol nope i been following you on twitch i was watching all ---ht you werent on :)

isnt it mrmantv? or something

EDIT: oh yes you streamed last ---ht and i missed it, i wouldve ass raped you fk. 1 day outta 10k wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.