A competition is in the works and being planned!

What game should we hold the competition in?

• Mein Kam- er Minecraft

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • S1914

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Another game (post in the thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
Well, well, well. Another competition seems to be brewing about. But I am still deciding between whether I want to host it in the world of S1914 or MC. However, the prize pool is semi-finalized:

1x copy of Civ 5
1x copy of Civ 4 complete
1x copy of GODUS
1x copy of Castle Story
Maybe a cash prize? $100?

More information will follow as soon as I make a better decision in the coming days. Note: this competition will kick off in August most likely.

Mintbear

Shiba inu
HAHHAHAHAH CHEAP 1 DOLLAR GAMES I GIVE THESE AWAY DAILY ON SHITTY CHANNELS ON TWITCH AND I GAVE YOU ONCE preordered csgo and preordered krater and the ship pack you ---- fuck it all cheap HAHAHAHAHAHHA

omfg this made my day mr.man finally afforded some cheap 1990 games

could sell my fucking pink circumsission knife for 999999 of these HAHAAHH SO CHEAP OMFG

Last edited:

Mr. Man

Wise MMPr Sage
Owner
HAHHAHAHAH CHEAP 1 DOLLAR GAMES I GIVE THESE AWAY DAILY ON SHITTY CHANNELS ON TWITCH AND I GAVE YOU ONCE preordered csgo and preordered krater and the ship pack you ---- fuck it all cheap HAHAHAHAHAHHA

could sell my fucking pink circumsission knife for 999999 of these HAHAAHH SO CHEAP OMFG

I up the ante now to $50,000 cash prize. Winner takes all

ps u mad no matter how tryhard you are you will never win? ahue

Mintbear

Shiba inu
i should make it so you are limited to only 1 post a day. shit will be so cash.

Ich würde nicht bezahlen, kann ich Ihnen mit meinen schmutzigen deutsches Geld zu zahlen, weil ich Nazi heil Milchreis.

want me to nazify you, your dirty fuck <3

Gruffin

Seasoned

i agree wqith this --- who the fuclk even wants these shitty rtsfps strategy games anyaway.
fuckin civ 5 thas bby shit an who would evn want civ 4 thas just one less.
an jus gimme the $ now becausz u all know i would win pussies

Status
Not open for further replies.